Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 11 Nov 2011 22:08:15 -0500
7bit
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
What did you do with the extra coax? if you coiled it up, that will throw
everything off. I generally try for maybe a couple feet extra in case I need
to move things, unless dealing with hard line where it's easier to just cut
it to length. It seems to me the couple times I had a lot extra, making it
in a coil causes issues, and I don't know how you can have 40 feet all over
the place, I'd get rid of most of that if I were you.