Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 2011 18:14:59 -0400
From:
richard fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Hi;
When using an external tuner you will see the match that the radio sees which will tell you if the tuner is adjusted correctly. If, however, you take the next step and use both an ``amplifier &` tuner, most modern aamplifiers have a tuned input so the meter should have a good reading no mater what the tuner & and antenna might look like.  Now if stand-by effectively bypasses the amplifier, you should still get a useful reading when the amplifier is not in use.
Sounds like a nice feature.
Richard
ki