Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 2 Oct 2011 18:41:20 -0400
7bit
Sender:
From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
        Tom:

Well, I have a QSL card template that I can fill out independently, since it
has data entry fields that can be accessed via the tab key.

I'd still need help printing off the cards on card stock, and actually
addressing the cards, but other than that, nothing much else in the form of
visual assistance would be needed.

Again, I'll have to take a look at my time situation, but it sure would be
fun to try someday.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ