Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 5 Sep 2011 21:26:43 -0400
7bit
Sender:
From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
    Kevin:

Because of my work schedule for the rest of the week, I probably won't be
able to do much until Friday, but maybe I will call Kenwood if I haven't
solved it by that point.

I have thought of the administrative rights thing too, but interestingly, I
have installed other software, including Jaws and the Duxbury Braille
translation program, with absolutely no problem.

Anyway, I'll keep at it here.

At least I solved my other problem with the TS590 itself in terms of
attenuated  receive and no transmit.

Those darn intermittent jumpers will get you every time!  (grin)  And I'm
sure glad for the protective circuitry in there!

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ