Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 2 Sep 2011 06:00:54 -0700
7bit
From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Ed and Tom,

Go into www. yahoogroups.com and choose my groups as the link.  Then you
choose manage from the list of links.  It will come up and show you where
your email is going.  Most likely you have some sort of yahoo or gmail
account and that is the default.  You can change this as well as whether you
want individual emails, digests or whatever as well.

Good luck and go for it.  Very 73.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX