Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 30 Jul 2011 20:38:05 -0500
From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Tom(s),
If you have an HD receiver, what you hear on the primary channel is
what you have heard all along, allbeit in better quality.  My
favorite station, WDRV 97.1 is sixties and seventies, a higher amount
of music than some formats and clumps of commercials, less than
some.  Their HD2 is "deep tracks" and I'm not quite sure what that
means.  I have an HD radio at the office but not quite enough signal
strength to hear the secondary channels on most downtown Chicago FM
stations.  My office building is very FM resistant.  I would guess
that probably ninety percent of Chicago FM is HD.  WBBM, our CBGS At