Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 5 Jul 2011 00:13:57 -0400
7bit
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
The one with CW read out was the IC-t90A, I have one and the battery life
wasn't that bad, the problem was the battery couldn't sit on the radio. If I
charge them before using it, the stock one doesn't last as long as the
batteries America battery I use but lasts a lot longer than if I let it sit
on the radio for a week then use it.