Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 4 Jul 2011 13:33:39 -0500
7bit
Sender:
From:
chad morrison <[log in to unmask]>
I thought it was just as easy to program the radio in the beginning by hand
and then just read the radio with the program so you have the radio lay out
saved so you don't have to do it all over again if something goes wrong with
your radio.  However, if you don't have a lot programmed in it might not be
that big of deal.