Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 3 Jul 2011 21:46:29 -0400
From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Harvey,

I've updated several radios, and I've never seen an update that caused a
problem with my ability to access the radio.  Usually, the updates fix
problems that should be corrected or, as in the case of the last firmware
upgrade for my TM-V71A, add an item to a menu.  As far as I know, there's no
easy way to go back, unless you have the file from the previous upgrade.
Then again, I can't see any good reason to go back.

Steve