Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 25 Jun 2011 08:12:17 -0400
7bit
Sender:
From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Hi, folks.

In case anyone is interested, here's the info on the Field Day operation in
which I will be participating this year.

I will be part of the Big Rapids Area Amateur Radio Club field day effort.
We believe we will be operating 3A., and we will be using the call N8OE.  We
will be doing our Field Day in the parking lot of the local school district
Superintendent's office.

I will primarily be running 20 meter CW, but I may do some phone as well.  I
will be operating out of the RV, with my TS480 and screw-driver antenna on
the back of the RV.

In addition to my 20 meter station, we will have a 40-meter station, and
another to work other bands as we can.

Would love to work anyone who is willing to try!!!!!!
73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ, Big Rapids, MI