Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 23 Jun 2011 19:58:06 -0000
7bit
Sender:
From:
"Tim Crawford (GI4OPH)" <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Colin,

Yes, at one stage I had an amplifier with a single 8877 tube for 2 metres.
Our legal power limit of 400 watts was easially achievable withouh driving
the thing too hard.  This was a big advantage when opperating high speed cw
meteor scatter for what could sometimes be 5 minute transmit periods.

Cheers,

Tim.

Bangor, N. Ireland.

Skype:  tim-crawford