Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 22 Jun 2011 09:11:48 -0400
7bit
From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Butch,

Don't know if you got a reply, or found it for yourself by now.   The
keys you want are to the right of the main tuning knob.   The "up" key
is  in the third row of keys, second key from the left.  The "down" key
is in the 5th (or bottom) row, second key from the left.  The "menu" key
is just to the right of the "down" key, or bottom row, third key from
the left.

The front panel chart from icanworkthisthing.com is a great help in
learning the keys.

Tnx for solving a mystery for me.   Couldn't figure out why  the voice
wouldn't read the meter.  I always use headphones with the monitor on,
and as you noted, for whatever reason, it doesn't read  the meter with
monitor on. Mystery solved.

73, Steve KW3A