Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 17 Jun 2011 14:44:30 -0700
7bit
From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Butch,

The amp is actually called the Expert and there are now two models of it.
The first is the one I have called the 1-KFA and the new version is called
the 2-KFA.  Mine runs 1000 watts at full power and about 600 on half power
while I think the new one runs the full legal limit.  They are both
manufactured by SPE in Italy.  Mine has facilities for four antennas, 2
radios and will work the SO2R contesting mode right out of the box.  Once
you set it up, it will automatically switch antennas depending on which band
you are operating and has a built-in antenna tuner that you train during
setup.  Once that is done you can move to a particular frequency in any band
the amp will follow once you touch the key or say a word into the mic.  I
should have the CAT cable for mine tonight and will set it up to follow my
TS-590 kind of like Mary's little lamb.  <GRIN>

Take care and very 73.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX