Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 6 Jun 2011 09:25:14 -0400
From:
Keith Reedy <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Thanks Tom and all,

I finely found the info on the HRO site, thank you for confirming this.
Keith Reedy
Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.