Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 2 Jun 2011 13:46:07 -0400
7bit
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
It used to be you could go through the line in jack and it would or could be
set to let the sound pass through but starting with windows vista, good
luck. IF you have an older version of windows than that you can do it, other
wise, it's hit or miss even with added sound cards, some drivers will allow
it some won't with vista and windows 7, one reason I hate both.