Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 29 Apr 2011 16:42:04 -0400
7bit
Sender:
From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Hi, all.

I want to ask the folks at Tentech a question about their 238A manual tuner,
but can't seem to find their web site, or a good customer service e-mail
address.

If anyone has such a thing, please pass it along.

Specifically, I was just reading the manual for the 238A, and they indicated
that you could connect a 1000 PF, 1KV capacitor to some lugs on the tuner to
make it tune more effectively on 160 meters.

I bought my tuner used, and the needed capacitor was not included.

I would like to try to acquire one of these capacitors to try on 160, and
wondered if Tentech could send me one, and at what cost?

If it looks too costly, maybe I'll nose around for one at a local swap we
will be having Saturday: May 7.

Any thoughts on this question would also be appreciated.

Thanks, and 73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ