Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 27 Apr 2011 10:03:33 -0400
7bit
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
That wasn't a problem for me. If I need to go back to windows mail not
working,I saved that configuration but I really really will never like
windows live mail, or outlook, I can't stand them in the least especially
windows live mail so if I can get windows mail to work, that's what I'll go
with. I see nothing I like about windows live mail. I've always used outlook
express or windows mail except when eudora was around I used that for a
little while but even that once I had multiple email accounts to deal with I
never could get things set like I wanted, I don't know about the new open
source version with screen readers.