Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 26 Apr 2011 07:43:19 -0400
7bit
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
One of the clubs I belong to has an 850 on GMRS, that is a nice machine. The
820 is good too and often can be found cheap but we like the 850, one of the
guys bought it from someone who said he tried to modify it for the ham bands
and it didn't work anymore, he just had it so out of whack it wasn't even
funny, so my friend bought it for $50, went to our friend's shop and tuned
it up and put it on GMRS and that's a nice machine. It's been up for a few
years now and no one's even had to touch it. When he bought it it was so
messed up you pretty well needed to sit there with 50 watts next to it to
key it up, that person really messed it up, now it's great, right back to
spec.