Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 23 Apr 2011 09:36:25 -0400
7bit
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
I haven't had that problem either, I was told once though to stay clear of
the contact cleaners. How true it is I don't know but I'm told they have a
tendency to be a quick fix, but they can really deteriate the interior of
the control you spray and the next time you lose it, it's for good. Not sure
how true that is generally, I can say it did happen to me once but I can't
say if that was going to do that or not anyway and I've never tried the
stuff since.