Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2011 22:05:58 -0500
7bit
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Somehow, he survived, I don't know how, we never even knew he did it until I
went to get something that fell down back there and made my shocking
discovery, but there's no other way that cord should have got chewed like
that where it did unless the rabbit or kittens did it and the kittens never
have developed a taste for wires, the rabbit though, that's another story.
the way the wires are all tied up I thought out of his reach, there's no way
they got caught in anything it had to be the rabbit.