Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2011 00:48:01 -0500
7bit
Sender:
From:
Barbara Lombardi <[log in to unmask]>
Hamvention Award Announcement
February 18, 2011
HamventionR 2011 Picks its Annual Award Winners
Frank Beafore, Chairman Awards Committee

On behalf of Michael Kalter, W8CI 2011 Hamvention Chairman, it gives me
great pleasure to announce our Hamvention 2011 award winners. I want to
thank everyone that submitted nominations. The choice was difficult and we
wished that we had an award for everyone nominated. We will be providing
additional information on our award winners in the very near future. Please
watch our web site for the details.

Amateur of The Year was given to Shirley Roberts, N8LX of Dayton Ohio. This
prestigious award goes to an amateur that has demonstrated significant
contribution to amateur radio as well as related public service. Shirley
exemplifies all of the deepest aspects of this award.