Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2011 22:11:45 -0500
7bit
Sender:
From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
    Thanks again, Kevin.

Now I have an idea about my sleep schedule for those upcoming 160 meter
contests!

What also amazed me this past week-end was how late in the morning some
stations remained active.  For example, I worked a VE2 from Quebec at about
9:30 a.m. my time, which I found interesting.

He was repeatedly calling CQ, so I thought I'd keep him company.  (grin)

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ