Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kris Hickerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 2010 20:37:48 -0600
Howard,

Sorry to hear of your loss as well.

My mom will be 87 in January, and hou are right, she wants to still fuss
over me, but doesn't want to let me fuss over her in return.  And, yet, they
need that independence as long as they can have it.  Sometimes I think
that's what keeps them going.  We lost dad in December 1999 and, although
there is never going to be a good time for such a loss, I think it's
especially difficult for the families.  And, the holidays are always a
bitter sweet reminder.

My prayers go out for both you and butch and anyone else facing such tragic
circumstances this time of year.

Kris
wb9slm