Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 2010 20:53:11 -0500
From:
"Dan B Dyer Jr,/Danny" <[log in to unmask]>
Hi All, As a lifetime blind, long time ham radio operator,
I've used a number of different antennae over the years, and have written  my observations re a very efficient and blind friendly transceiving antenna.
The result is too long to put on the blind hams list, so I'm making it available to anyone who wants it, individually.
*This is _Not a scam to get your email address, sell you something, or in any other way cause you trouble.
And I'm not advertising anything, don't have any financial relationship with the company, or anyone connected with it.
But _Is an attempt to share something of value with the blind ham interest community.
You may write me off list at,
just give me the subject line,
Antenna Review, and I'll send it to you.  Thanks, Danny Dyer, Wb4idu.