Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 2010 19:21:50 -0500
7bit
Sender:
From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
    Wow, Lloyd!

Congrats on the great score in the CQ WW contest!

Hopefully, I'll be back in the contest mode here before too much longer!

To give everyone a quick update, we had another work session at the home QTH
today.  We got my 30-foot telescopic mast up and guyed.  We also raised my
Alpha Delta DXCC antenna quite a bit higher, which now allows it to perform
much better, and the SWR's to look more reasonable.

We also got my Carolina Windom 160 compact in the air, but the SWR's on that
antenna are nowhere near where  they should be, so something is clearly
wrong somewhere.  I've written to the maker of the antenna for
troubleshooting suggestions.

Hopefully, now that I at least have one antenna working, I'll be able to be
on the blind ops net again, starting next Sunday afternoon.

Given my location, the time of day of the net, etc., I'm not sure I'll be
able to effectively serve as net control, but certainly I can take relays
and participate in the net in other ways.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ