Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 2010 17:20:12 -0700
7bit
Sender:
From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
yes, the attitude that "well, if your not going to make it accessible for
me, i'm not going to buy your product and I'm certainly not going to ask for
it." and that because there are indeed other similar and potentially
"better" products to choose from in the same class.
If given a choice between an 857D and an IC7000...well of course i'm going
to choose the 7000...firstly because I like Icom equipment, secondly because
it's got freq s-meter and mode readout.
But, if I was given an 857d, or found a super good deal on one, I'd
definitely try it out for myself...perhaps I might not like it, but I
wouldn't discount it just because it's "yaesu" or doesn't have a speech
option.
73
Colin, V A6BKX