ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2012 16:48:11 -0500
Dear Reeva and Everyone,

Thanks so much for your loving message.

I miss you all, as well.

This list has been kind of quiet lately.

I'm so frustrated, as I'm trying to purchase some things from Shane
Warren Ministries online, and I did call and talk to Pam Warren just
now, and she's going to get their tech guy to call me tomorrow and
take my order over the phone, and then they will send me the download links.

I bought a lot of stuff today from Shane Warren Ministries on CD and
each CD is only $7.00.

Some of these downloads are more money on CD but since I'm getting
these others as downloadable mp3's my second order is only $35.00.

She will charge my card tomorrow.

They are totally honest. If you accidently put something in your cart
twice, it won't let you do that.

Check out this web site:

http://www.shanewarren.org

I love all these great teachings.

Thanks a bunch for the love and blessings you all give.

I'm praying for you all.

Lovingly,

Pat Ferguson