From:
John Libonati <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Libonati <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2011 17:15:11 -0400

Bards Beer is the first and only American Lager brewed with 100% malted sorghum. Malting the sorghum adds flavor, aroma and color just like regular beer. In fact, we like to say Bards is real craft beer that happens to be gluten-free.

Grown by our exclusive sorghum farmers on uncontaminated fields, produced, shipped and tested to be gluten-free, Bards keeps you safe while bringing you the best in gluten-free beer.

Our founders are celiacs, so we feel it's our duty to help our gluten-free community.  That's why Bards works with the National Foundation for Celiac Awareness, Gluten Intolerance Group, Celiac Disease Foundation and the Celiac Sprue Association.

We've been working hard to bring Bards Beer to you.  Now you can find us in almost every state, in parts of Canada and even Peru.  You can find a retailer or distributor near you by visiting our website http://bardsbeer.com

(Hold tight, Hawaii, we're coming to you real soon.)

Thank you for making Bards your gluten-free beer.  Folks are telling friends about our beer's rich flavor and smooth drinkability.and as we like to say, "Discuss it over a Bards.T"

Contact Information:

Mail:

Bards Beer
PO Box 24835