From:
Rachel Albert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rachel Albert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Mar 2011 07:11:57 -0700

Rachel Albert

This is a reply to Steven Butcher's Summary: Low Glycemic Index Breads and Pastas,

Under recipes Steve mentioned  - Primal recipes because they are grain free (primal or paleo or cave man
>   diet). If anyone is looking for more information on that, I can recommend several web sites and books. This is just a short summary.

Web sites:
Primal Wisdom blog: http://donmatesz.blogspot.com/
http://www.marksdailyapple.com/
http://www.paleoplan.com/?gclid=CP-FhfCYyacCFSFpgwodfz2QCw
http://thepaleodiet.com/
http://robbwolf.com/
http://paleodietlifestyle.com/
http://paleodiet.com/definition.htm

Books:
The Paleo Solution: The Original Human Diet by Robb Wolf. Visit: http://robbwolf.com/
The Primal Blueprint: Reprogram your gense for effortless weight loss, vibrant health, and boundless energy by Mark Sisson
The Garden of Eating: A Produce Dominated Diet & Cookbook by Don Matesz & Rachel Albert (I'm the co-author and primary recipe creator for this book)
The Paleo Diet: Lose weight and Get Healthy by Eating the Foods You Were Designed to Eat by Loren Cordain, PhD
The Paleo Diet for Athletes by Loren Cordain, PhD
The Dietary Cure for Acne by Loren Cordain, PhD

If any of you are looking for lecture classes, seminars, and potlucks on paleo/primal diet in the Phoenix metro area, acupuncturist Don Matesz leads such classes: http://www.meetup.com/The-Phoenix-Paleo-Primal-Diet-Meetup/events

Sincerely,
>> Rachel

Chef Rachel Albert
The Healthy Cooking Coach | Cooking Instructor | Speaker | Food & Health Writer |
Co-author of The Garden of Eating | Author of The Ice Dream Cookbook

Visit my blog: http://www.thehealthycookingcoach.com/
Visit my web site: http://www.thegardenofeatingdiet.com/
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ChefRachelM