From:
Kerry Wingenter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kerry Wingenter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 2010 05:10:40 -0800

No one had been able to find gf bowtie pasta, but many were interested in such a product.  I received this message from Giorgio with Quattrobimbi so it will be available very soon!
Kerry Wingenter

Buongiorno Ms. Wingenter,

We're an importer of Italian Gluten Fee products, and Molino di Ferro, the producers of Le Veneziane GF corn pasta, started making a Farfalle (ie bowtie) shape ~3-6 months ago.
We will be carrying it on our website in ~2-weeks, as a shipment is already on its way from Italy.

In the meantime, if you would like to look at our other imported GF products, please visit us at Quattrobimbi.
We would also like to offer you the following online coupons:
·         FREESHIP - Free shipping on all orders $75+
·         HOLIDAY10 - Save 10% on entire order
Note: Enter coupon code on checkout page.  Only one(1) coupon per order.  You may need to remove old coupon first.

Thank you,
Giorgio
Owner - Quattrobimbi Imports
www.quattrobimbi.com
P please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.

*******
*******