From:
"Don Risavy, Jr. NR4DR" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2011 17:40:34 -0600
Ok so removed the top cover and stick a piece of cardboard or may be some
think Braille paper and close it or does it need to go down the sides as the
sound goes down slightly when something is stuck on top of it; but, still
can hear the low sound that gets on your nerves after a while and makes me
want to turn the power supply off and the radio too after a while of
listening to that.

Wondered if there are other power supplies out there that don't do this that
are the same size?

Tnx cul 73