VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Chittenden <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Chittenden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 2010 20:45:05 +1300
Hello,

This new technology sounds extremely cool. It also sounds like it will
be significantly easier to be made accessible than the touchscreen, and
Apple has done a fabulous job with making the touchscreen accessible
with Voice Over on the iPhones which have enough power to run it.

David Chittenden, MSc, CRC, MRCAA
Email: [log in to unmask]