C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Meir Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 May 2009 13:31:01 -0400
understood

Lookit with me again today post mri results

I just called physio at the hosp here

 the gd help me req was given them  A YEAR AGO  this june

 AND YES I CALLED AND INQUIRED AND BUGGED

 just like you should and are doing I BELIEVE YOU:)

I told physio

I am in the cue line up

 they found my req. in the hosp intranet

I said I had an mri

And updated them to go see

She said did you have it here(at that hosp)

I said YES MA'AM:)

SHE FOUND THE MRI IN THE HOSPITAL NETWORK computer

SO DAMNED COOL I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW EXCITED I WAS!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

AND  they will further reasses and call me back which I know they will

Barring any emergencies cases....

Don't give up

 make  A SCENE IF YOU MUST!.............

 To get your daughter what she needs best.

Hang tight

 and keep writing us

 ok meir is climbing down his soap box now lol:)

database 4072 (20090513) __________

http://www.eset.com