From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jul 2011 17:20:38 -0400
Hi Tom,

If all else has failed to restore outlook express to normal behavior, the
only thing that you can do is to reinstall windows xp.  There is a way to do
that with out losing all of your programs and data.  If you have an xp disk
with service pack 2 on it, just first uninstall serviced pack 3 and then
boot from the dvd and pick install.  Another dialog box will come up asking
if you want a new install or to upgrade your copy of windows.  Just pick
upgrade and all of your system files will be replaced including outlook
express.  After all of this copying is completed, you will have lots of
updating to do including reinstalling sp3, but you should be left with a
faster running computer with all of your programs and data files left in
tact.

Bob Tinney, K8LR, [log in to unmask]