From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jun 2011 08:58:56 -0600
Well, if you had lost the ability to type due to spinal stenosis which
resulted in the weakening of your hands so you couldn't even feel the keys
on a keyboard,  for a number of months, you might discovered that these type
of keyboards help a great deal.  I bought an 8 dollar keyboard the other day
to use with my netbook and it is like using a hammer to pound nails;
something else I no longer can do due to the weakness in my hands.  Some
days I can't even screw off a bottle cap and I no longer can even tighten up
a screw with a screw driver.  I'll add fuel to the fire by admitting to
purchasing 3 of these keyboards; one for my computer and two for my wife and
her work computer and personal computer.  That's just how crazy I am I
guess.  You might not buy a 129 dollar keyboard but pray you never end up
with hands like mine while you are boasting about what you will, and won't,
do with your money.

Phil.
K0NX