From:
Walt Sebastian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jun 2011 10:25:56 -0400
Hi Guys,,
Well, I agree, I think they are a little high.  My problem is that I use an
ergonomic keyboard and they are getting hard to come by.  I bought a Bill
Gates special but found that didn’t have an insert key and as far as I know
there isn't any way of using JFW without it.  I finally found a Logitech
online and ordered it.  It came with a cordless mouse, like I have any use
in it.  It is good for the sighted people that use my computer.  I have a
mouse shelf that sticks out from the keyboard drawer and it kept jumping
off.  I ended up putting a rubber band around it.

Walt
WA4QXT
Groton CT