From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Apr 2011 13:15:18 -0400
That's one of the things I don't like about it is each email account having
it's own folders, with that setup I'll stay all the time on my main account
and  never check the other ones. As it is, my school account is imap and I
check that one every week to month and in the summer with no classes, forget
it, with their daily announcement emails, trust me that's a lot of email to
delete in the fall. Hopefully I'm about done with that though.