From:
Ron Yearns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Apr 2011 21:26:51 -0500
Well folks, with a little help today and a 300 ft tape measure we came up
with a approximate length of that 80 meter loop.  Atotal of 243 feet
currently.  .  When I move it and extend to the mast I mounted to the back
side of the shed we should have 279 feet.  ..  So if we need trimming  we
have some slack and can just pull things tighter.   These measurements were
taken from the ground and sighting up so they are not exact but I am feeling
better.  Thanks much for the input from the group.
Ron