From:
Patrick Gormley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Apr 2011 22:54:53 -0400
I have traffic for the Massachusetts area so I did a Google search and found
out that the net information is at least two years out of date.  They still
have the cw nets meeting on 3658 KHz and the region nets meeting on 3602Khz
which is now part of the phone band.  I'll be net control on the hit and
bounce slow net tomorrow morning and if I can't get the traffic passed then
I'll try the hit and bounce net at 8:30 on 7114KHZ.  73- pat kk3f