From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2011 08:20:35 -0400
Hello, all.

Well, it's been a few weeks, and I'd like to try the mid west east coast
40-meter round table again tomorrow afternoon, if there's enough interest.

I know that the Missouri QSO Party will be going on, so that may create some
issues, but I'm willing to try things if enough others are willing as well.

Let's try to meet on or near 7.185 at the usual time--4 p.m. Eastern, 3 p.m.
central--and we'll take it from there.

I also want to think a couple of weeks ahead here.

Next Saturday: April 9th, I will not be available to do the round table.  My
wife and I will be in Missouri visiting our son and his family, and I'll
have no HF capabilities down there.

Saturday: April 16th will be the Michigan QSO Party.  I'll be participating
in that contest either from one of our local EOC's, or from here at the home
QTH, so I won't be available on that day either.  Also, of course, the
Michigan contest itself may create some issues on 40 meters.

I'm interested in any thoughts anyone has, so that hopefully, we can keep
things going as best as we can during the coming weeks.

The round table is lots of fun, so I would really like to see it continue in
some shape or form through the Spring and into the Summer months if
possible.  Even though I won't be able to be there every week, I will
certainly try to do my part to contribute to the cause.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ, Big Rapids, MI