From:
Michael Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2011 14:31:14 -0330
Hi all:

I downloaded MTTY, attempting some RTTY and it seems pretty accessible with Window Eyes.
I connected up my interface to the rig and it transmits and receives but all I see on the screen is gibberish. Picked out some english text but I don't know how to focus on a station to receive the complete transmission.
What settings should I use when configuring for screen reader use and how to I capture a stations transmission for reading?
I also hooked up my interface to my remote unit here in my apartment and the MTTY and interface does key my rig on the other end.
So if I could setup MTTY properly for blind user use and begin a QSO, it would be grate.
Perhaps someone might have some time this week to attempt an RTTY QSO to help me with setting things up? We could sched on 20M and just switch in the RTTY to try the QSO.

TNX & 73:

Michael De VO1RYN