From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2011 14:12:32 -0500
    Hi, all.

Well, I made and have now connected the grounding cable for my RS35 Astron
power supply, as a way of further minimizing the chances of Rf creating
problems for my set-up.

And, I want to thank John (N1UMJ)  for his description that actually helped
me find the ground connection on the RS35.

I'll paste his description below, for anyone else who might be searching for
it someday.

As John says, it's very hard to find, unless you know exactly what you are
looking for.

Thanks, John.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ

Here's John's description:

On mine, it was underneath, pretty close to the power cord, under the power
supply, it looked like a double nut with a star washer between the 2 nuts,
it was very close to the little rubber or plastic foot that keeps it from
sitting right on the desk. I never used it but I remember it was there, very
close to that foot. You had to really be looking for it or you'd think it
was
just another bolt.