From:
Fred Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2011 09:43:19 -0500
Do any of you guys use or have you used the ICOM 706 and if so, how blind
user friendly is it?  I have been slightly thinking of getting one to put
beside my recliner to have easy access to both HF and two meters.  Whitch
voice synthesizer does it use?  I would appreciate any info as I am only
thinking about it at the present time  .  I have no plans to give up my ICOM
775DSP..

Best wishes,

FRED C. ADAMS W4HC
THE HOUR IS LATE AND