From:
Kevin Minor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2011 18:14:57 -0500
Hi.

Today I got the ARRL Travel Plus Repeater program on CD-ROM.  I ordered it
in hopes of being able to get repeater listings from it to use when I'm
traveling.  So far I'm having no luck with it.  I know you can export lists
to enter into radios, and these lists can also be exported to files that can
be read by text editors.  Problem is I don't know how to create the list.  I
figured out how to change the point of origin, but I'm stumped from there.
If anybody has pointers on how to use this program I'd appreciate knowing
them.  It looks like a handy program, and I'd hate to have to get my money
back from the ARRL, especially since I just became a lifetime member with
them.

Thanks in advance for the help.

73

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY