From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 2010 22:11:07 -0700
allot of alaskan residents are seasonal residents...meaning they go to
somewhere in the lower 48 for the winter season and back to alaska during
the spring/summer/fall seasons.
So I would imagine many just maintain their alaskan calls instead of having
one for each state they may live in during the winter.
regards
Colin