VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 3 Apr 2010 13:32:39 -0700
7bit
From:
Michael Groat <[log in to unmask]>
Hello All,
I have downloaded an electronic copy of my check register into Excel 2003.
I have sorted on the company column and have managed to get subtotals put
in.

Where I need assistance is that I have been unable to get to a unique list
with the totals.	  If I had sight, it would be the simple matter of
clicking on the 2 in the column to the left of the spreadsheet.

Can someone tell me where I need to be looking under?

I have 2 computers: An XP machine using Office 2003 and one using Windows 7
with Office 2007, so either excel will work.

Thank you
Michael

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]