Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 2 Jun 2011 20:08:35 -0400
7bit
Sender:
From:
"Dan B Dyer Jr,/Danny" <[log in to unmask]>
Hi All, Barry Johnson, the moderator of the ft817 group, of which I'm a
part, is the young man in question here, concerning both W4RT and RT
Electronics.  I've been following Barry's limited references on the
reflecter, for That whole area was quite "under the recent Alabama Tornado
gun!" so to speak!
Both internet and phones were off for quite a few days, and things have been
a good deal less than normal for most of those folks, for nearly a month!

In short, they've still got a lot on their plate, for while not hit
_dirrectly, believe me, the area has been banged up pretty badly!.
If communiques or anything else got lost in the process.
.follow up on things, give them the benefit of the doubt or the benefit of
the faith in this case, as they have a good running record, and you and they
will get things resolved in time.
Barry has, since I've been part of the ft817 group, probably five years now,
_Always been very forthcoming and helpful. HTH, Danny Dyer, Wb4idu.