Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 26 Apr 2011 11:01:21 -0400
7bit
Sender:
From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Steve;
I was just looking through some email I had saved because I knew I'd
want it one of these days.  You were kind enough to give me some info as
to how to save commonly used nodes in my favorites.  Finally sat down
and tried and of course had questions.
First, once connected do I have to select anything prior to control c or
is that done automatically?  Secondly you said then just paste it,
control v, into my favorites which sounds easy enough but I don't see
any my favorites in echo link and I just finished some menu hunting.
I've missed things before.  Were you talking about my favorites in echo
link or the usual my favorites in internet explorer?
Thanks

--
richard