From:
Lydia Parlow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lydia Parlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jun 2011 17:17:09 -0500

Here is the summary of "dining in Milwaukee, WI" so far...

Thanks to all who contributed!!! This is very, very helpful!

Lydia
(Green Bay, WI)

Sprecher is right off of Port Washington Rd. in Glendale. Just north of them
is Bayshore mall. You can go to 5 guys there. Also there is Boston Market on
Port just south of Silver Spring Rd, we eat there all the time with no
problems. In Brown Deer theres an Olive Garden that has gluten free noodles
too. In the city just south of Miller Park on 43rd street, theres also a
Chili's. We ate there yesterday.. yumm.

--
There are several options for dining in the Milwaukee area.  I'm not sure
exactly were the Brewery is located, but I think it is downtown.  If so, one

The Bay Shore Town Center (formerly a mall) is located on Port Washing Road
& Silver Spring Ave--about 2 miles to the north.  There are lots restaurant
http://www.bayshoretowncenter.com/dining.aspx  , including several with g.f.
menus like Qdoba's & 5 Guy burgers.

While you're are in the area, you really should stop by Kopp's for a dish of
Milwaukee's classic frozen custard. Ask for it in a dish without the
cookie/cone insert. In addition to vanilla and swiss chocolate, you can
check the flavor of the day (flavor forecast)at www.kopps.com  If you get a
double scoop of custard, you probably don't even need dinner!  YUM! Most
flavors without the obvious cake, pie, cookies, etc. are g.f.

Bev in Milwaukee

--
Lydia Parlow
Receptionist/Soul Cafe

"If you want to make God laugh tell him your future plans"