From:
Faydra Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Faydra Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jun 2011 09:47:23 -0500

Oops.forgot the URL - http://www.qdoba.com/

From: Faydra Jones [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2011 9:46 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Qdoba - Another option to eat out gf

Hi all!

I just ate at Qdoba yesterday for the first time.  I happened to be at the
one in Wichita Falls, TX.  However, they have 550 locations around the US.
(I think they're expanding into Canada in the near future too.) The
experience & food is similar to Chipotle.  Their allergy menu is quite
detailed.  The franchise owner was there when we were & was very
knowledgeable about what I could & could not eat.  He seems to train his
employees well too.  J I am very sensitive to gluten & eating out is quite
scary for me, so I don't do it very often.  I ate soft tacos, rice & black
beans. My son & husband had naked burritos - similar to Chipotle's burrito
bowl. My son & I did react to the tea immediately, though.  It's freshly
brewed, but I'm not sure what the deal was.  We have had that problem with
fresh brewed tea elsewhere before too.

I have no financial interest in this company, just wanted to let folks know
our experience at Qdoba.  It's a great option if you like Mexican food.

Have a great day!  J

Faydra